We are looking for a full-time Superyacht Agent to join our team in Malta. This position is within the Superyacht Agency operations department and you will be reporting directly to the operations manager. This is an exciting position for someone who likes to be around Superyachts and provide an excellent service whilst they are on a visit in Malta.
The ideal person should have:
• 2 or more years of Maritime / Yachting agency experience
• In-depth knowledge of the Yachting Industry and its stakeholders
• IT Proficient
• Ability to work flexible & outside office hours during high season
• Keen to learn and be part of an international organisation
About the Role
Yacht Pre-arrival duties:
• compliance: billing form, gathering of boat documentation & commercial information
• Itineraries & berth booking with marinas
• Completion of all formalities including police & immigration clearances
• Preparation of any services to be provided upon yacht’s arrival
Yacht arrival & stay duties:
• Welcome vessel on site
• Services provision, monitoring and supervision
Yacht Departure duties: •Complete all due formalities including police/immigration/customs clearances, pilot bookings and clearance documents handling
• Checking of bills from suppliers who render services to the yachts
• Input of bills in our accounting system
• Prepare and Issue bills to yachts
• Preparation and logging on Portnet data
• Preparation and validation of crew lists
Applicants located in Malta are preferred.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job role you are interested in.