Vacancy: Yacht Broker
We are looking for a New and Used Yacht Broker
Yachting Partners Malta Ltd is a dynamic and a very active Yacht Sales & Brokerage company based in Malta. We are authorised dealers for Hanse, Moody, Dehler, Sealine, Grand Soleil and Hallberg-Rassy Yachts. Over the years we have built a solid reputation for excellent customer service. Whilst the job is based in Malta, business is international and clients come from all countries.
Due to further expansion, we are looking for a New and Used yacht Sales Broker to join our team. Reporting to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate must have a passion for the sea, be able to work on own initiative and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service standards.
Main Tasks include:
- Be available anytime to respond to client enquiries
- Be ready to travel for prospective client meetings whenever expected
- Maintain and update sales leads on the company CRM system
- Work with marketing department to promote sales of new and pre-owned boats
- Work on the company stand at International boat shows as required
- Convert enquiries to sales and manage the ongoing customer relationship
- Prepare relevant particulars, listing agreements and files for pre-owned boats
- Carry out Test Sails when and where necessary
- Advice clients on yacht regulations, including tax and flag matters
Applying candidates must be organised, computer literate, have good communication skills (both oral and written) and enjoy being around boats! Additional training will also be provided.
This is a full time position and ideal for who wants to develop a career within the yachting industry. If you feel you’re up to it we want to hear from you!
Applications are to be submitted via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and all applications will be acknowledged and treated to the strictest confidence.
Yachting Partners Malta Ltd
183 Marina Street
Tel: +356 21252727