We are looking to expand our Aftersales department and are seeking an aftersales assistant to work within our service department. The role will involve assisting in all areas of the department from liaising with customers and suppliers to ordering spares parts, administrative duties and moving yachts and motorboats around in local Marinas. The role will also include some practical elements of warranty inspections of boats and basic fault finding/assessments.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Practical experience and knowledge of sail and powerboats, ideally with a basic maintenance background
• Excellent communication skills
• IT literate and organised
• Ability to multi-task and handle pressure
• Working closely together with colleagues - we strongly encourage a team environment
About the Role
• Assist with warranty/after sales for sail and powerboats
• Liaise directly with customers and the shipyards
• Respond to and process spare part enquiries
• Maintain warranty records
• Visit boats to inspect for warranty purposes
• Yacht and Motorboat deliveries and movements
Applicants located in Malta are preferred.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com and state the job role you are interested in.