Homes are centrally heated, so why not your holiday home: the boat! If you’ve boated in Spring and Autumn you’ll know how chilly and miserable it can be. Even summer has its moments, particularly at night! Or maybe you’ve not bothered and laid the boat up instead and only dreamed of being out there on those still sunny winter days.
But more than all of that is the problem of damp that convinces you to fit a heater. Inside, boats are naturally damp. Damp linings, fabrics, damp clothing. It’s not only uncomfortable, but creates mould and will even affect the boat’s equipment.
Fitting an Eberspächer heater will make time afloat that much more enjoyable.
Eberspächer offers two basic types for yachts: air heaters and water heaters. Your personal priorities decide which type of heater is the right one for your boat.
Eberspächer Airtronic air heaters
- Fast, direct interior heating
- Fresh air or circulating air heater
- Preselectable room temperature
- Ideal for retrofitting
- Can be used as cabin ventilation without heating
Eberspächer Hydronic water heaters
- As central heating with supply and return pipes as well as radiators, convectors or fan radiators
- Precise control by radiator thermostats
- Heat the domestic water in addition to the passenger compartment
- Pre-heating the engine
Eberspacher Marine Video